Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Funny Stuff off my Phone

These are the text messages that I decided not to delete when I cleared my inbox today.
 
 
R' Freidman: "You are a sick nut" (duh)
Berger: "Shut up Ed" (another duh)
Mechanic: "You're a stupid and ugly slob and you smell like the fecal matter of an anchovie" (WTF? He was in inght seder when he sent it)
R' Friedman: "Use your noodles" (When did I ever do that)
Mechanich:Call me later I'm pooping (classic meyer)
 
We were at Aish Discovery today even though it was "No Torah Tuesday" so I texted Rabbi G and said can I take tomorrow off?
 
R' Granofsky's response: I dislike Idiots
Me: "Is that a yes or a know?"
R' Granofsky: "Don't be an Idiot please"
Me: "Ok but only since you said please"

4 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Hinda said…

    Wow, such meaningful messages. :)

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i feel compelled to share some of my text messeges with you:
    1) "so too, the whistle beeps like a sloth" -my friend asking if a certain teacher is coming in

    2)"POO" from Devo and "Poo too!" fro Chaia- self explanatory

    3)"yummy like crispy beef at Esti Hana"- Adina after i told her shes going to be crispy after getting a sunburn

    btw yours were hysterical, anchovie feces!? yum! lol jk

    love and faith
    amy

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    k, enough of this "non posting" business...

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ha ha !! They are indeed funny! Thanks for making us laugh!!

    This is Nancy from Israeli Uncensored News

     

Post a Comment

<< Home