Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Tonny told me to update....

so I did. SHabbos was fun with him in har nof. THe funniest thing was when the baby was puking and meir was catching t in his hand and he looked at us deadpan and was like iy"h by you guys. Kind of sick but really funny. TOday we had the nastiest cereal at breakfast. It looked like cookie crisp but tasted like  Pesach cerreal, very dissaponting! I went out for Dinner with Uriel the other night that was fun. We went to Shnty's and they had a new sauce. Last night GUsh went there and stole all their advertising magnets and then me and Meir beat him up and took them so I have 50 Shnity's magnets on my closet now.

Funny Joke:

We're sitting in shiur and Rabbi G. goes I once got asked who the first yeshiva bochur was Avraham Avinu or CHoni Hamagel. Avraham toured the entire land but CHoni slept for 70 years woke up went into the beis couldn't find his chavrusa and went back to sleep. So it seems like a tie right? But then I realied Avraham was misnaken Shacharis!


It made us laugh

2 Comments:

  • At 12:50 AM, Blogger Hinda said…

    You met my adorable nephews and that's all you have to say? Doofus. I hope you had fun. I got a funny picture of you with a black hat on. Talk to you soon.

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    haha ed thats really funny.

    and yes Hinda, he was wearing a black hat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home