Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Fwd: FW: [Fwd: DR. SEUESS]




>GREEN EGGS AND WHAT? The National Education Association is celebrating
>"Read Across America" by encouraging adults to
>read to children.Ofcourse, Green Eggs and Ham is one of the most popular
>Dr. Seuss books. And, here's the dilemma.
>How can Jewish kids celebrate with green Eggs and HAM? So, in honor of (and
>with apologies to the estate of Dr. Seuss)
>here's a new ending for the story: Will you never see?
>
>They are not KOSHER, So let me be!
>
>I will not eat green eggs and ham.
>
>I will not eat them,Sam-I-am
>
>But I'll eat green eggs with a biscuit!
>
>Or I will try them with some brisket.
>
>I'll eat green eggs in a box.
>
>If you serve them with some lox.
>
>And those green eggs are worth a try
>
>Scrambled up in matzo brie!
>
>And in a boat upon the river,
>
>I'll eat green eggs with chopped liver!
>
>So if you're a Jewish Dr. Seuss fan,
>
>But troubled by green eggs and ham,
>
>Let your friends in on the scoop:
>
>Green eggs taste best with chicken soup!
>
>AND........
>
>Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream is now available in Israel...
>
>In the following flavors:
>
>Wailing Walnut
>
>Moishmellow
>
>Mazel Toffee
>
>Chazalnut
>
>Oy Ge-malt
>
>Mi Ka-__mocha.
>
>Soda & Gamorra
>
>Bernard Malamint
>
>Berry Pr'i Hagafen Choc-Eilat Chip
>and finally (drum roll, please).........
>
>
>Simchas T'oreo!
>
>
>


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home