Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I got a matress

I was walking through Mea Shearim yesterday and found this massive fat American matress for 300 shekel so I bought it. So me and my friend are lugging this thing through Mea Shearim trying not to kill people and saying it costs 400 shekel to the people trying to buy it off of us. Well noone bought it so we made it to the bus stop. THe security guy helped me get it on and I only hit 3 or 4 people in the head with it. IT is te most comfortable bed ever.


ANother FUnny Story. We're sitting in Mishna BErurah after davening today and I had the following conversation:

R' Langsam: "Ed do  you know what Ngoyim are?"
Me: "Non-Jews"
R' Langsam: "No, Ngoyim"
Me: "O black people"

He had to stop for a second cause he was laughing!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lmao! amazing! you are my personal hero of the day. stories like taht make ur Israel experience. im so proud of you. i cnat stop laughing at this. thats a nice workout u got. mmmmmmattress!
    love and faith
    amy
    btw Kushi means black person

     
  • At 3:49 AM, Blogger Hinda said…

    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Ngoyim! Classic. Nice job.

    Glad you're having fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home