Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Long Overdue

     I haven't posted in over a month and a 1000 things have happened since then. Sukkos was amazing. Spent chol Hamoed all over Yerushalayim. We went to the kotel and the MBD concert and sukkah hopping in mea shearim, and it was amazing. Right after Simchas Torah we packed out for a 4 day tiyul to the golan. That was a great trip. We did a couple of hikes which were actually fun, including down the arbel in the mud. The arbel is basically a cliff and they puut string for you to hold onto and some ladder steps and everything was slippery and if you fall you die, and I didn't fall and no one pushed me. We also went to the Golan Winery where they give you free samples and Manara cliffs to the longest cable car in the middle east. We decided to pack all the big guys in to one car but then realized we were 400 pounds over the wight limit but the operator didn't really care. We also went to the Canada Center and the Acco Jail, and Rosh hanikra and some other places, and Shabbos in Tzefat.
     Now we're back in Yeshiva. I got bumped up in both of my shiurim so I'm now in the second highest shiur during the morning and at night. Wo I'm smart.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Hinda said…

    Smart, huh? Then how is from October 14 to November 5 "over a month". Nah, I'm just teasing. It's really over 2 months.

    I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself. I remember the Golan Winery. They give you their driest wines. Don't people like their wines wet? I do.

    Can't wait to hear more!

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    dude, go smart ppl!

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Sarah Smile said…

    What? You had nothing to say about Sukkot at the Solomonts?!?!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home