Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

On Parole

I feel like a kid on parole. Shabbos was so awesome. The kids are a ton of fun. The matress was almost like mine at home, I had a posturpedic pillow, and an airconditioner. The food was also freiking amazing and theres leftovers to take back to yeshiva!! wohoo! I went to Aris Kiddush club after davening and we also had a few shots at lunch of great single malt scotch, alot better than the crap I normally drink. Then I walked out fo the hose to go tomincha and slipeed and fell and hit the house. Ari said I was cut off until he poured me another one.


Wohoo!! Back to Yeshiva so I won't be posting unless they unblock blogger. I asked them to but who knows what will happen.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home