Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Yom Kippur was crazy here. It was one of the best ones I've ever had. I got put in charge of finding people for pesicha so right before Mussaf I was going over what we say with Rabbi Friedman, and he's like we skip the stuff in little type in the artscroll. So I get to the avoda and I'm like we skip that and he's like no we say it all together, and then I'm like what about eilah ezkarah and he goes no we say that too. So I look at him and go I miss my parents shul. He started cracking up.
On Shabbos Shuva I wound up davening Kabalos Shabbos at Vishnitz cause I was at a freinds cousing with him. You couldn't here the chazan at all but he jumped up and down like a frog which was funny. So me and Dovid fell asleep and then I woke up and was like holy crap. I woke Weisman up too cause there were 300 Chasidim dancing around us adn we were the only two sitting down. It was wicked funny.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:00 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    vishnitz? thats awesome! now whats this abotu falling asleep? during davening? and dancing?

    dude youre crazy.

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Hinda said…

    You? One of the only ones sitting down? I don't believe it! Glad your Yom Kippur was good. Chag Sameach!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home