Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

So I haven't posted in a few week because they still won't unblock blogger and lj at school. It's tzom gedali so we only ahd 1st seder this morning. Then we davened mincha and a bunch o us came to the internet shteibel to kill time and use aim and stuff. Hmm so Rosh Hashana was really crazy. The first day Rabbi G went running through the dorms banging on doors screaming yom hadin at the top of his lungs. Me and my roomate heard him and went running downstairs to help. On the 2nd day some other crazy stuff happened. Rabbi Friedman who is a kohen was davening mussaf so he had to wash for duchanim before chazaras hashatz. I went out to wash his hands and reminded him to untie his shoes. He shooshed me cause ur not supposed to talk till the shofar is finished. Then he went to the bathroom and I washed his hands and he didn't untie his shoes. I had to do it for him. I told him next time I tell you to unite your shoes you do it. Then during duchanin Seif clilmbed under my taalis and started rubbing my arm during the yehi ratzons it was weird. Another funny story Erev Rosh Hashana we did hataros nedorim. So the 4 of us was me seif chezky and Rabbi G and it took us 10 minutes. When we were done Rabbi G was like thank G-d I had guys who could read hebrews!I also sprained my finger bad enough playing basketball to go to the hospital for x-rays and have it splinted for a few days!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Hinda said…

    Hey Ed!

    Nice to hear from you again. Sounds like you enjoyed your new year festivities. I hope you had an easy fast!

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    you sprained your finger? what a bum.

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Dani B. said…

    There is a way you can post by sending blogger an e-mail and it posts it for you. check it out in the settings.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home