Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Caring

I posted this comment in SB's blog and I really think it's true.

This is what I wrote: "I think that sometimes we really think noone cares how our day went or what happened during it. Even when people pretend to care it can make you feel better." Now I'm not really advocating for fake feelings but I think that we should actually ask the people around how they're day went. That's my second challenge for everyone including myself. Next time you talk to someone see how they're doing.

It could really make them feel better.

As Meir said, Life is about investing in people.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home