Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Football Shabbos and other stuff

So-
Shabbos was so boring and it just woulnd't end. I wanted to turn on the Jets game. So I turn it on and we're tied at 17 and I'm going sick. Then we lose i na heart wrenching voertime defeat, I just couldn't deal with it. So much for Tonny learning for em. Why does G-d hate me so much.

Tommorow is New Haven's 2nd Spicy Food and a Hot Topic and I'm expecting 20 kids which is really really good. Some things might blow up in my face though oh well it'll be interesting to see.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    yeah 20 kids!!

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    Ari, Ari, Ari...HaShem LOVES the mets, jets and devils, ok?? everyone else from ny though...its like tzaddik v'ra lo (lhavdil, betach), eventually we'll win it all, in a few years, once we get rid of paul "cant" hackett....

    [shechita] KNife...hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home