Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Shaving

So I haven't shaved in like 3 weeks and my mothers been friekin out about it for two and halfm and nagging me to shave. Now I have a really crappy shaver and it doesn't really work well it also gives wicked razor burn but today I finally shaved again. She might have been write that I looked dirty without shaving but now my face really hurts.

What I was really wondering was what message did I send by giving in to her nagging. That she can nag me to death? I don't really know what do you think?

Have a shbangin shabbos-


and lets go JETS
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home