Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Curses for Sale

So Adina and I have a challenge. Everything we say two pre-selected swear words we both put a certain amount in tzedakah. She puts in a dollar and I put in a quarter. She obviously swears less even though the words she says would hardly be considered swears in my repertoire.

Well anyway yesterday I spent 50 cents swearing which was probably a fluke. Today was more normal I spent about $3.50 on swears. Is that a lot?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, so Ed's right. I do say those words less, but I think them a lot. Wonder what that's all about...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home