Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Comments Comments Everywhere

Wo cool people actually read my blog. That's amazing. Now anyone reading this know's I'm a real smart ass. Ari will probably comment about not being that smart but ha I beat you to the punchline. So I'm just really glad that people are reading this. And G-d doesn't hate the Jets Ari. I can't wait till next year I'm gonna give you kids all these great responses that I've used over the years. Ha I can make your life miserable if you not careful mwahahahahahaha

2 Comments:

  • At 3:08 AM, Blogger Sarah Smile said…

    Watch your language, Ed. Or i won't read your blog anymore! And i won't let you anywhere near my kids!!
    smile :)

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said…

    I've been telling you about that mouth of yours....

    I am so excited you have a blog! XOXO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home