Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

HMMM?!?!


So right now I'm feeling picked on and overwhelmed. I didn't even use a four letter word. And college applications are annoying, and my highschool is stupid. There hasn't been heat there these last 2 days it's been 60 degrees in most of the rooms. How am I supposed to learn in those conditions. Oh ya Finals are ocming. UCHHHH Finals. But my class at yale is fun this semester I'm taking Hebrew. It's fun and not so hard and it's also really fun to be able to hang out with Jewish kids my age who don't live 100 miles away.

I kinda like walking into a place where noone knows you. It's really nice to not have to deal with any preconcieved notions of people and just be like hey it's me and noone is like you're not what I expected.

I'm getting alot more introspective than I ever planned too but I guess you caught me at a weak moment. Why do I really care how out there I am in this thing? THere are only 4 people who read this and all of them know this already. Well that just sucked the wind outa my sails. Now I'm talking to a wall.

Anna wanted a peach today but I was laying down and ddin't wanna get it. Was there something wrong with that?

3 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay Ed am i one of your four friends.. see i could post this anonymously, and be really mean. yeah i think thats what ill do.. so now your aching to know which of your four friends that read this it is...

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    yeah i agree with ari, its cool to see ed get philosophical. yeah im, im one of your 4 friends too. i bet the anonymous was DJ....KN

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger letti said…

    hi there..surfed in via the "next blog" button. I agree about sometimes wanting to go where noone knows you so you can re-invent yourself. before i left for college, i was living at home and was what MY PARENTS wanted me to be..then i went away to college and discovered who i really was..and you know what? I liked the person whom i discovered i was way better :)

    all the best

     

Post a Comment

<< Home