Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Yum Yum and Patriots Still Stink

I heard that if you placed every hamburger that McDonalds serves during the day out o nthe road it would take them 6 hrs to wash them off and reserve to the next unsuspecting customer. Yum Yum

And I hate the Patriots and the Steelers. I was hoping a big hole would open up in the earth and swallow Tom Brady and Ben Rothlesburger. What a stupid last name Rothlesburger. Who's ever eaten one of those. I've heard of Hamburgers and Turkey Burgers, and even Veggie burgers and boca burgers, but a Rothlesburger?!?! WTF.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home