Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Titleless

So I didn't know whether to name this one "Women are Stupid" or something else. I think women are stupid might be offensive but it conveys the way I felt the other day. I was up at like 3:30 and couldn't fall asleep. My good friend DM suggested that I try some relaxing breathing exercise. The gist of the exercise was to close your eyes and breath. WTF? If I could close my eyes and breathe I'd be sleeping I mean how retarded is that. The reason women are stupid is only a woman could think of that. If it was up to a guy we'd eat a huge meal and throw down some booze and be out like a light. Instead of closing my eyes and breathing?! How dumb!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    uh, ed, isnt DM a guy....?? KN

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger Ed said…

    He is a guy, but his wiges a sycologist and he's wipped so it we'll blame it on her

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Sarah Smile said…

    You are treadin' on disrespect big guy!
    How did you end up falling asleep?
    Hope you sleep well tonight!
    sarahb

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Ed said…

    I've been tredding on disrespect since I could talk :) I don't rember it was like 4 in the morning. I napped then went back to school.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Divrei Moshe said…

    Ed, I think you are losing it.. although you are still quite entertaining ..DM

     
  • At 3:06 AM, Blogger Divrei Moshe said…

    Update Ed! For Goodness sakes update.... are you just waiting for the PAT's to win. Shabbat Shalom

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said…

    Yeah. And you want me to say what?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home