Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Titleless

So I didn't know whether to name this one "Women are Stupid" or something else. I think women are stupid might be offensive but it conveys the way I felt the other day. I was up at like 3:30 and couldn't fall asleep. My good friend DM suggested that I try some relaxing breathing exercise. The gist of the exercise was to close your eyes and breath. WTF? If I could close my eyes and breathe I'd be sleeping I mean how retarded is that. The reason women are stupid is only a woman could think of that. If it was up to a guy we'd eat a huge meal and throw down some booze and be out like a light. Instead of closing my eyes and breathing?! How dumb!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home