Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Clarification

I don't dislike most mitzvos! There are a few that I find extremely annoying and wouldn't mind doing away with and there are probably a bunch I don't even know about yet like the shoe thing?! What I was annoyed about was this woman thought I was her personal clerk. She didn't say please or thank you or anything else she just expected me to do her bidding.


I found it rude.

Theres a shul shabbaton this week is that as corny as I think it is?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    ed, we know you like mitzvos, dont worry.

    Tonny

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Sarah Smile said…

    OK, I'll agree it wasn't nice that she didn't say please or thank-you. But maybe she was put there for you to remember to say please and thank-you a little more than I am sure you already do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home