Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

There's this cartoon in Mad magazine. There's one episode that takes place around Christmas. In it the main character decides the world would be a better place if he was never born. His "guardian angel" comes to show him what the world would be like if eh wasn't;t born. It turns out that every single person he had ever had an interaction with was much happier in the life they were living without him. At the end he look at his guardian angel and says "So as long as I'm born these peoples life will suck as much as mine did? I guess I'll stay around"

That's how I feel!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home