Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

WTF ?!?!

Today was a fun day! My dad let me drive alot. I drove all over West Haven and Milford to like five stores. It was awesome! Then on the way home I wanted to make a left turn but there was a car in the intersection so I waited. This guy behind me started beeping like crazy and I wasn't in the mood for it. I ignored it and made my turn and he was right behind me. So then I made the turn onto the street before mine. It's a really big hill. So i was doing just under 30 and this guy passed me on the left. It's a two lane road meant for cars in both directions so bascially he was going the wrong way into oncoming traffic. So I beeped at him for being a dick cause he beeped at me as he passed. I also had a few choice words but I doubt he ehard them because our windows were close. Either way this idiot stopped in the middle of the road on the hill. My mother got toally pissed at me for beeping. She's always afraid people are gonna jumpt outa the car with a gun. She looks at me and goes what would you have done if he got out of the car. I looked at her and said. "I woulda hit the gas pedal real hard and ducked" She didn't like that response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home