Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday

So today I was walking down the hall and one of the guidance counselors walked up to me and said congratulations, and I said for what and she was like you going to Israel. I was like ya it is exciting. Then another counselor congratulated me. Another counselor told everyone in the guidance suite. It's funny when people are more excited about something than you are. I guess they don't have to deal with the nervous parts that come along. They just want to see my pictures and bring back presents. Shimmy actually challenged me to try to sell bottled Israeli air to tourists next year. I think it'll work.

Have a great week, and remeber life's about investing in people. See how the people around you are doing!

P.S. Today I only spent about 1.50 on swears. I guess my day didn't suck all that much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home