Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Monday, February 14, 2005

My Attitude Sucks. Big Friekin Suprise. I needed a test to tell me that? Why am I wastin my time with this crap???

How Your Attitude Ranks
Your Attitude is Better than 15% of the Population
If you scored...
80-100: You've got a winner attitude. You're always optimistic and cheery. Your personality will get you far in life.
60-79: You have a good attitude. While a realist, you do see the positive side of most things. People love to be around you.
40 - 59: You have a positive attitude... somtimes. You prefer to see the world through clear glasses, not rose colored ones.
20 - 39: You have an average attitude. You take the good and bad in life as they come. Though sometimes you could use a little more good.
0-19: You have a negative attitude. You tend to see the dark side of every situation. Free ice cream? No thanks, it will just make you fat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home