Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Shoprite Woowee!

So today I was at shoprite and I was getting some pasta because it was on sale. I was standing at a huge display at the end of an aisle and this old ady walks up to me and goes is Pam down this aisle? My first thought was to look at her with a straight face and say "I don't know Pam what's she look like?" but then realized how dumb that was and just said I don't know. The lady kept asking me for help throughout the store. Do I look like I work at Shoprite? I was wearing a green shirt their employees wear grey sweatshirts! Did this woman think I was her personal helper. Whats the deal with old woman thinking everyone is there for their service it really pisses me off.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger Sarah Smile said…

    You did a mitzvah Ed! It's a mitzvah to help old ladies!! It's all in how you look at it!!
    sarahb

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    yeah ed, we loooooooooove mitzvos, dont we??

    Tonny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home