Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Where to start. Let's see. I spent a ton of time working on a program and got absolutley no credit at all. I love it when useless annoying people take the credit for the hard work of a few smart people. It really blows. I totally got screwed over this weekend. When it was convienient for someone to have me worry about the details it was my problem. The rest of the time I was relagated to something as useful as a stapler it was a great great feeling. What a load of crap.


I'm like why should I bother staying, if I'm just gonna get crapped on. Even though I know I'm not gonna leave cause I don't want to let the people depending on me down it might be worth leaving just to let the people above me know how stupid useless and dependent they are. Doug basically told me to get used to it though cause it's the way of the world and pretty soon I'll be the big shot screwing over the little people.

Then when I went to complain to someone They're like ya we'll deff talk about it tonight,. Well tonights here and of course I didn't get a call. If this person claims I'm so important why does something always come up when I need them to be there for me. I'm always there for people and noone is ever there when I need them it really blows.

I'm also tired of people thinking it's their place in life to tell me what I do wrong and how to fix myself. Why do some people feel like they have the right to tell me how to be a better person. I didn't ask for the advice and don't really want to constantly here it either.

I wonder if anything will ever go right again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home