Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

I know people like to joke with me, but sometimes not everything is funny. I have a tendency to cross the line but I don't think I've really hurt people with my humor have I? I want to complain about someone else doing that but I don't want to if I do the same thing. I don't think I do do I?
Well this post came out making less sense then I wanted it to but whatever I don't know what to think.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said…

    I think you may cross the line sometimes but people usually know that you're joking.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    yeah what dj said

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Hinda said…

    I think you should let people know when you are serious, because it is an unusual occurence! I have the same problem. I'll send you to the shrink I wish I could have when I have it! Okay, now too many of my life dreams are being uncovered. I'll stop now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home