Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Minutia

On tuesday I went to Monsey to do our Pesach shopping. I love being around Jewish people with a holier than thou attitude. They kept giving me dirty looks because I had on khakis and a colored shirt. I also bought really cheap duffle bags to take to Israel. They're the big round ones that I wanted and they only cost 10 dollars! yay cheap stuff!!

Yesterday I had to have allergy shots. It sucked. They stuck me with 60 needles and I'm still allergic to nothing. Nothing at all. The Doctor told me I'm part of a small percentage of people who exhibit allergy like symptoms without real allergies. Thats right its been medically proven that I'm special! or F**ked up depends on which way you want to look at it.

Today we watched the Incredibles in English class. I realized theres a deeper meaning to that movie. It's all about being your true self no matter what society wants. Who knew a pixar movie could have a moral.

Later-
Ed

4 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    where in monsey did you get the 10 dollar duffel bags?

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    yeah $10 cheap duffle bags!!

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Sarah Smile said…

    If you think people are holyer than thou in Monsey, wait to you get to Mei Shearim. Better get yourself ready! And don't let them get to you!
    And hey, watch your language!!

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger Hinda said…

    Pixar is awesome! What do you mean "who knew Pixar movies can have a moral?"? Haven't you seen Toy Story? HELLO? Yeah, SB is right. Wait til you get to Meah Shearim.
    Congrats on the medical proof of your specialness. Such a special Ed...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home