Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

I really feel like I should write. THis weekend was amazing. The kids on the shabbaton were great and I think I ocnnected wiht a few.


In other things: I'm really confused about alot of crap. I hate that when you screwup once or have a little too much fun people hold it against you forever. It's probably stupid that I let the same person bother me so much but I do. I also found out alot more about people who I thought were my friends but don't really want to hang out that much. I miss my real friends.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    ed, im your real friend [right...?]. im right here. always.

    love
    Tonny

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    and stop letting the dude bother you. seriously. when the whole world thinks you're awesome, but one person doesnt, who is right? "acharei rabim l'hatos..." obviously the oylam...

    love
    Tonny

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Sarah Smile said…

    Come to Israel Ed!! We'll take care of you...
    Isn't there a quote somewhere that goes, "Your friends are those who love you just the way you are!"

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Hinda said…

    Dude, you need ice cream. What did you tell me about the Hood Red Sox flavors? Get some of those...
    Ice cream is a real friend...TRUST ME.

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger sofia said…

    "Ice cream is a real friend..." and chocolates too! Trust US! heheh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home