Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I don't know what to do.

Everybody claims they don't want to tell me what to do or be judgemental except they are.

I don't think it's that bad, all you need is a little self control and a brain.

I think I have both but do other people doubt it.

It can't be as bad as people ssays it is.

Are they over reacting or am I closing my eyes and pretending the issues aren't there?

What should I do.

I really want to do it, and don't think it could be that bad.

Am I wrong or is everybody else. Who's more out of touch?

I don't know.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    it WOULD help to know what you're talking about....

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said…

    Ed,

    I am in no way implying that if you went to the prom, you would not be able to control yourself. i was thinking more of your soul being affected by being in such an environment. I fully believe in you abd your strength and I if you want to go, then go--and I know you will watch yourself.

    I love you,

    D:-)

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Sarah Smile said…

    Whoa! Now THAT is my kind of writing! And now that D has given away what you were referring to, it makes even deeper sense. Keep it coming...(As far as my opinion as to whether you should go to prom or not - I'm not a good role model. I won't say more than that.)

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Hinda said…

    Oh, Ed. I don't know what to tell you. I wish I did, but I don't. Don't be too shocked. I know I am not speechless too often, but I guess this is an exception.

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Hinda said…

    You know what? I changed my mind. You can do whatever you want to do. I think that if you go into the situation thinking that you will be strong, you will be. Good luck...

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    yeah i agree with DJ, you would be strong enough, but your neshama....it's scary what it can do to your neshama to be in that situation.

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Dani B. said…

    Go have a good time. Don't do anything you'll regret the next morning. If you don't go who will be prom king???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home