Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Anna's still watching her mouth....

Tonight my mom yelled at Anna telling her to watch her mouth. Noone was really sure what she did but I wasn't gettin yeleld at so it doesn't matter. So ann pulled her lip way out and was like yep my mouth is between my nose and my chin. Then she used her cell phone as a mirror to watch it.

Then I took a picture of her lip so she could watch her mouth easier. Then we took a picture of her watching her own lips in her cell phone and pulling them out in front of her.

That girl is a bigger smart ass than me. I'm so proud. I've fulfilled my big brother duties to their fullest potential and can leave for Israel knowing someone will still be there to make my parents miserable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home