Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

If you don't have anything smart to say

don't say it at all. As they say in the Wizard of Oz "If you only had a brain."

Why do people find it necessary to leave stupid comments that indicate they've been here. My hit counter reflects that. It's pretty obvious when I want a comment and someone posts don't necessitate comments.

I swear some people comment only to see their thought in type, actually their lack thereof of thinking.

It's my bracha to all of you that you learn to differentiate between when a comment is necessary and when you're just a retard who needs to hear your own voice.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wait are you talking about me? yeah talking about me!!!

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    right, you are, but that wasnt me there...

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger Hinda said…

    Ouch. You should appreciate the fact that people take the time to comment on your blog. If you like seeing your hit counter go higher and higher more that seeing comments, well that's great. I, personally, love when people comment. If you really don't like a comment, then erase it! If the person comes back to look at their "thought in type" and don't see it there, they will get the message. Okay, I think I've done my share.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Hinda said…

    What was the comment that brought on this post. Oh, am I thinking in type again?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home