Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I made myself breakfast....

When I sat down the write this it seemed much funnier than it does now.


So I woke up early this morning and was hungry so I made a brocoli omlet. Then my dad came down and was like do you want breakfast and I said "No I had an omlet" He didn't believe that I would wake up and make an omlet but I was like NO I really did, and he said why is the frying pan clean, and I was like I washed it.

He went "Now I know you're lying"

I really made an omlet I swear

3 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Hinda said…

    Okay, that was REALLY funny. I actually laughed out loud. No one was around, so did I really laugh?

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why wasn't there an omlette for me when i woke up?!?!

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    haha Ed thats awesome im so proud of you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home