Ed's Special Blog

I'm a Senior at Wilbur Cross in New Haven, CT. I can't wait to get out either. Most of the stuff I say is pointless but it's fun to write anyway so let me know what you think.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Somehting to make u smile

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting
clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed
up in the first place!




Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able
to tell the difference.


Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply
press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over? AMEN, AMEN !!




Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can
in prison?





Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments
cannot be displayed in a federal building?


Bumper sticker of the year:
"If you can read this, thank a teacher -and, since it's in English,
thank a soldier !!"





I don't know about you, but I sure got a chuckle out of these,
and I'll bet your friends will too!!

AND

Use things and love people, instead of using people and loving things!


Please leave a comment

2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Dani B. said…

    no I won't leave a comment!

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said…

    dani that was stupid.

    yes ed, white sauce...

    and yeah, what IS with that, that whole ten commandments thing?? seriously...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home